Tickets on sale - 4 March
Entry earlybird end - 7 April
Entry deadline - 29 May
Ticket earlybird end - 20 July
Awards - 10 September
ENTRIES FOR THE 2022 AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED
Midnight BST on Monday 25 April 2022
w/c 20 June 2022
Extended entry deadline (If you have a late entry we will be able to accept entries up until 6pm BST on Friday 29 April)
Virtual awards ceremony
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The jury will be judging entries based on:
- Sustainability for people and planet
- Innovation, disruptiveness and uniqueness in the market
- Environmental accreditations
- End to end sustainability practices and methods, including and not limited to: people, ingredients, materials and packaging.
The entry form requires the following information:
- Brand (and product if applicable)
- Website URL
- Why you deserve to win (Maximum 500 words. We'd love to hear about your sustainable practices, what your business does for people and planet, your achievements, plans for the future and independent certifications/accreditations)
- A document containing relevant information for judges to consider e.g. sustainability mission, purpose statement, press release
- A high res image to represent your brand and entry (a lifestyle or product image, not a logo)
The following information on the entry form is optional:
- A video link to support your entry
- Your favourite sustainable small business
Entries will be judged by the Marie Claire UK team and a selection of global experts, thought leaders and activists in sustainability. Individuals will be selected from our panel to judge the categories best suited to their knowledge and expertise. Judges will be asked to provide feedback and scores on all entries. The highest scoring product will win the category.
You can enter your brand/company into multiple relevant categories. Brands, products and initiatives can have been launched at any time unless specified.
The extended entry deadline is Midnight BST on Monday 25 April 2022. (If you have a late entry we will be able to accept entries up until 6pm BST on Friday 29 April)
No, any brands or companies can enter, regardless of location. The winners and highly commended will be featured on marieclaire.co.uk with a link for our audience to purchase/enquire, so your products/service must be available for UK customers.
Winners and highly commended will be notified by email w/c 20 June 2022. This information is embargoed until after the virtual awards ceremony. Winners and highly commended will be celebrated at our virtual awards event in July 2022. Winners and highly commended will also be announced with editorial on marieclaire.co.uk. Unfortunately we are unable to notify entrants who have not been awarded.
Yes, we have a number of licensing packages available so that you can make the most of your win. There are discounts available on a case by case basis. Winning and highly commended brands who have entered into a category where the entry fee is complimentary will receive the logo free of charge. To request costs please contact Efi.Mandrides@futurenet.com.
We do not require product samples. Please provide as much information as you can about your sustainable practices, initiatives, campaigns and accreditations if applicable. Categories will be presented to a panel of judges based on their experience and area of expertise. If any judges request a sample we will request from you.
Entrants are kept confidential, and only the winners and highly commended/best practice brands will be featured within awards editorial on marieclaire.co.uk.
One entry is £250 + VAT per brand/entry, per category. e.g. if you wanted to enter your brands product into Best vegan brand and Best organic brand the cost would be £500 + VAT. There are some discounted categories, please use the code specified on the categories page.
The Marie Claire UK awards programme is designed to support as many small and new businesses as possible, so if you would like to enter but feel you cannot afford to, please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.