- Be part of Marie Claire UK's annual Sustainability Awards. We've been encouraging conscious consumption for over three decades and last year we won a BSME award for our sustainability work and partnered with the UK's first consumer event dedicated to sustainability, The Sustainability Show.
- Have your entry judged by our jury including global experts, thought leaders, company founders, activists, sustainability consultants and the Marie Claire UK editorial team.
- Entrants will be shortlisted for inclusion in Marie Claire UK's 2023 sustainability directory, inclusion at editorial discretion. View the latest sustainability directory here.
- Tune into the virtual awards ceremony in Summer 2023.
- If you win, you will be announced with bespoke awards content on marieclaire.co.uk.
- Winning and highly commended entries will have the opportunity to make the most of their accolade in online and offline marketing campaigns, to prove to customers you are leading the way in sustainability. To request costs for licensing packages for the trademarked winner/highly commended logo, please contact Efi.Mandrides@futurenet.com.
- Showcase your win to customers, clients and partners with a complimentary Marie Claire UK trophy for your workplace, made from carbon neutral bamboo.
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED: 6PM BST ON FRIDAY 16 JUNE 2023